Burnaby Burst Pipe Experts
If you discover a burst pipe in your home, time is of the essence. The first thing you can do to try to contain the damage is go to the main water valve in your home and shut the water off. Next, you’ll want to call the experts at Marvel Plumbing and Drainage at 604-729-3864. We’re ready to help 24/7 in Burnaby and the Lower Mainland.
A burst pipe in your home is usually quite obvious, but a small leak could be harder to detect although just as harmful over time to you and your family. Some signs that you could have a leaking pipe include:
- Damp, mouldy, or yellowish spots on your floors, ceilings, or walls
- Sagging or ‘bloated’ spots on the ceiling
- Structural wall cracks
- Higher than normal water bills for no apparent reason
- Hearing dripping or running water when all taps are turned off
- Pooling water, loose pavers, or cracked concrete on your property for no apparent reason
- Decreased water pressure
When any of this type of damage begins to surface, it’s important to act fast and call a plumber immediately to avoid further damage, increased water bills, and most importantly to avoid potentially serious health risks to you and your family caused by any mould that might be building up.
Leaking or burst water pipes can happen at any time, but are typically caused by one of the following issues:
- Tree roots or blockages
- Age of the pipes/plumbing system
- Pipe damage/corrosion
- Ground movements
- Extreme temperature (i.e. freezing)
Don’t let a leaking or burst pipe go unattended – get the team at Marvel Plumbing and Drainage to help you out today! We are highly experienced in these types of situations and can not only fix the problem, but offer you valuable tips and recommendations to help you avoid these kinds of problems in the future. Call us today in Burnaby and the Lower Mainland: 604-729-3864.
HOURS OF OPERATION
HOURS OF OPERATION